As we see more users prototyping aluminum parts, circuit boards, and more, helping you keep your Bantam Tools CNC machine running at optimal performance is always top of mind for our team. So, we've added a Clean-Up Wizard to the Bantam Tools Milling Machine Software to make your clean-up process more efficient so you can move onto your next job faster.
As a reminder, whenever you’re cleaning your Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine, you’ll want to have the following materials and tools on-hand:
- Safety glasses
- Vacuum cleaner with a narrow wand attachment
- Lint-free wipes
- Isopropyl alcohol, 91%
Additional materials you may need or want are:
- Disposable gloves
- Soap and water
- Source of compressed or canned air
Follow these steps to run the Clean-Up Wizard:
- Connect the Bantam Tools CNC machine to your computer using the USB cord and turn it on.
- Launch the Bantam Tools Milling Machine Software.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Select Run Clean-Up Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen prompts in the pop-up windows to clean your machine. Caution: Make sure your hands are outside the machine before you click “Next” and do not start cleaning until the carriages have stopped moving. Failing to do so can result in injury.
Additional Cleaning and Maintenance Resources
To prolong the lifespan of your Bantam Tools CNC machine, we recommend performing routine maintenance checks and routines regularly, as well as cleaning your machine after each job. See these guides for additional information on best practices.